Saving Africa’s Great Apes, New York City 2018!
Date: Thursday, May 10th, 2018
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Location: The Explorers Club, 46 E. 70th Street, New York, NY 10021
The evening’s festivities will include a:
- Presentation by SYCR founder, director and award-winning author, Dr. Sheri Speede
- Video highlights from the sanctuary
- Silent auction featuring African Art
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer
Guest Ticket Price: $20
Which buys bananas (rich in potassium and fiber) for a day for all 74 of our resident chimpanzees!
Explorers Club Member Ticket Price: $10
We look forward to updating you on our sanctuary residents, our successes to date and our mission to save great apes from extinction!
It’s been quite a year so far and we are excited to share our news with you!
- We have established our own independent charitable status and have transitioned from our beloved IDA-Africa to Sanaga-Yong Chimpanzee Rescue!
- We have two new special residents.
- The BBC featured our sanctuary in their Nature Series – Animals With Cameras.
- We furthered wildlife and forest protection with the Wall-Mbargue Wildlife Refuge.
- And more…
Our work is only possible with the help of dedicated people like you who want to make a difference in the lives of great apes now and in the future!
Thank you again for your compassion and generosity!